Step 2: On the top right corner select “Settings”
Step 3: Select “Profile”
Step 4: Select “New profile”
Step 5: Select “STB Configuration”
Step 6: Enter your Mac address.
Find your Mac address, this is a number of sorts that you are going to need to tie your device to your subscription.
- Turn on your device and open the Application.
- In the main menu select System and then system info.
- Select the network tab.
- Write down the last 6 characters of your Mac address (For example: If your Mac address is”2A:B3:35:03:E7:36″ then you should write down 03:E7:36)
- How to link your Mac address to your Subscription.
- Login to your panel.
- Click on the change IPTV Mac address button.
- In the text field enter 00:1A:79: followed by the last six characters of your Mac address (For example 00:1A:79:03:E7:36)
- STB emulator mac address
Step 7: Head back and select “Portal settings” and click on “Portal URL” and enter the Portal address provided by your IPTV distributor
Step 8: Head back and select “Save and restore settings”