The best Android Player to use is – SMART PLAYER
Detailed Photo Instructions
The best Android Player to use is SMART PLAYER. Download it HERE
MAG 250 / 254 / 260
1. TURN OFF YOUR BOX FROM THE ELECTRICITY AND THEN TURN IT BACK ON.
2. WHEN YOU GET TO THE LOADING IMAGE, PRESS YOUR SET/SETUP BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE. THIS WILL BRING YOU TO THE INNER PORTAL.
3. PRESS YOUR SET/SETUP BUTTON AGAIN. THEN GO TO SERVERS.
4. CHANGE PORTAL URL 1 TO THE NEW PORTAL BY PRESSING THE KB BUTTON AND TYPING THE ADDRESS YOU WERE GIVEN.
5. PRESS THE KB BUTTON AGAIN AND PRESS OK, THEN YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PREVIOUS SCREEN.
6. GO TO RELOAD PORTAL AND PRESS OK WHEN PROMPTED.
INSERT OUR SERVER URL: We will provide it for you
Smart TV LG
You can download the app (free test version and paid one) in the official LG Apps Store in your country.
Disclaimer: The application itself does not contain any free channels, but is rather just a tool to stream online video.
Running Smart IPTV on LG media devices: http://siptv.eu/faq/lg/dns_en.html
Running Smart IPTV app from USB Flash Drive: http://siptv.eu/faq/lg/usb_en.html this method is not for impatient users and not as intuitive.
Loading your own playlist
By default, there is already a test playlist for you to check how the App works. After that, you can load your own IPTV playlist by following these instructions. You can use this converter to convert your M3U playlist to the Smart IPTV format.
This tutorial is made from an LG Smart TV but should be the same process as on a Samsung TV.
1 ===> Installing the application Smart IPTV on Smart TV
There are 2 ways to install the application, either directly from the LG Store -which is the simplest way- or via a USB Drive for some models.
Installing from the LG store:
2 ===> Start Application
Start the application, The screenshot below shows Smart IPTV interface. What we are interested in for now is the MAC address of the Smart IPTV.
** If your app is not activated you will be required to purchase to activate for One time charge**
3 ===> Configuring the application
To use your iptvgate.com streams, you should visit this page:
1. Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
2. Download M3U (m3u_plus) playlist from the account link you received from iptvgate.com (or resellers) and select the M3U for this field.
4. If you did everything correctly, the message “success …” appears with the number of channels.
A. For using an online playlist (the account link can be posted here Smart IPTV).
B. If you want to reset all your changes to default.
4 ===> Watch and Enjoy
Restart the Smart IPTV app in order to make the changes we just made.
You should now be able to see channels list.
Smart TV Samsung
- In order to check if your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Samsung Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to the form below this tutorial (or the My Account area, and navigate to the Smart IPTV Upload/Reset menu item or go to the developers website at: http://siptv.eu/mylist/).
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘URL’ field.
NB: If you do not have a playlist URL you can request a free trial.
- Enter the EPG URL into the EPG field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the Smart IPTV app.
- Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV
If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your TV and Router or unplug the TV from the wall socket for three minutes.